Cooperative Housing societies are entrusted with managing the affairs as per guidelines of the Cooperative Societies Act and additionally handling staff and managing administration.
This insurance offers risk solutions suitable to most of housing societies’ insurance requirements.
Standard Fire and Special Perils: Covers your property against loss or damage due to
- Lightning Explosion / Implosion
- Aircraft damage
- Riot strike and malicious damage
- Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest hurricane, tornado, flood and inundation
- Impact damage due to rail road vehicle or animal not belonging to insured, Subsidence and landslide including rockslide
- Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks apparatus and pipes
- Missile testing operations
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations &Other coverages
The following optional covers below:
Burglary: Covers all contents (covered under Standard Fire & Special perils) against Burglary or Housebreaking (theft following upon an actual forcible and violent entry of or exit from the premises), or Holdup including Robbery
Money in Safe: Covers loss of money (cash, bank notes, currency notes / coins, bank drafts, cheques, postal orders, money orders, treasury notes, current postage and revenue stamps) belonging to the business of the insured whilst securely kept in the insured premises and loss or damage to any safe, strong room or cash box securing money