- Lightning Explosion / Implosion
- Aircraft damage
- Riot strike and malicious damage
- Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest hurricane, tornado, flood and inundation
- Impact damage due to rail road vehicle or animal not belonging to insured, Subsidence and landslide including rockslide
- Bursting and/or overflowing of water tanks apparatus and pipes
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations
Burglary: Covers all contents (covered under Standard Fire & Special perils) against Burglary or Housebreaking (theft following upon an actual forcible and violent entry of or exit from the premises), or Holdup including Robbery
Money in Safe: Covers loss of money (cash, bank notes, currency notes / coins, bank drafts, cheques, postal orders, money orders, treasury notes, current postage and revenue stamps) belonging to the business of the insured whilst securely kept in the insured premises and loss or damage to any safe, strong room or cash box securing money
Money in Transit: Covers loss of money belonging to the business of the insured whilst in transit between the business premises and / or premises of insured’s bankers and / or locations or specified
Electronic Equipment: Covers electronic equipments (e.g. computers, printers, fax, UPS) e.t.c., against any unforeseen sudden physical loss or damage unless excluded specifically
Portable equipments: Covers portable equipments e.g. laptops e.t.c., against any loss, destruction or damage by Fire, Riots and strikes, Theft by visible physical forcible and violent means and accidental occurrence unless excluded specifically
Machinery breakdown: Provides cover for unforeseen and sudden physical damage due to electrical or mechanical breakdown e.g. airconditioners, refrigerators, photocopying machines
Plate Glass: Covers loss or damage to the Plate glass completely and securely fixed in the insured premises by accidental means
Neon Sign: Covers loss or damage to the neon / glow sign securely fixed in the insured premises by accidental means including Fire, Riot and strikes
Workmen’s Compensation: Covers You for your liability under the Workmen’s Compensation Act’ 1923 and /or Fatal accidents Act’1855 and / or Common law to pay compensation to employees for bodily injury or death caused due to accidents/occupational diseases arising out of and in course of employment
Personal Accident: Cover death / disablity caused to your employees due to sudden, unforseen, uncontrollable and unexpected physical event caused by external, violent and visible means
Public liability: Protects You against your legal liability in respect of accidental bodily injury to third parties and or accidental loss and /or damage to property belonging to third parties
Baggage: Covers loss, destruction or damage to the accompanied personal baggage of the Insured
Fidelity Guarantee: Insures You against direct financial loss due to fraud or dishonesty of the employee.
Why buy an individual retail policy every time your employee travels abroad when you can buy a single policy for all your people?
Every business trip is an investment for any company. You need to have your employee at your client’s place, understanding their processes, finding solutions and then implementing them together. The perils of this investment can be lost baggage (and passports), personal accidents, even a hospital stay in a strange land. It can even amount to an employee being replaced due to an illness or missing a meeting because a delayed trip. Tata AIG Business Travel Insurance guards you against these perils.
- The premium rates are per day, per person – so you pay only for what you use – this saves premium
- The policy issuance is Internet based and convenient both for issuing policies and MIS
- Travel days can be replenished on payment of additional premium – and monthly reconciliation to ensure accuracy of your billing.
- Worldwide assistance facilities through multilingual facilities.
Each Business Travel Accident policy is for an entire year. During this year, all single overseas trips (not exceeding 180 days) made by each and any employee is covered. The travel days and premium are adjusted according to actual number of days used.
The coverages are as below:
Under the Business Travel Accident Policy of Tata AIG we currently have three plans namely Economy, Business and First which the company can opt for. The coverage under each of these plans are below:
Small Business Travel Accident plan is perfect for corporates where five or more employees frequently travel overseas. A single plan covers a minimum of five employees for multiple trips, as long as a trip is no more than 90 days each.
- 24 hour protection while on business trip
- A single plan can insure minimum 5 employees
- Minimum administrative burdens and cost saving to you
- Option to choose different insurance plans for employees and different AD&D coverage limits
- No trip declaration
- No medical examination
- Direct settlement for in-hospital medical expenses
- Covers valid for multiple trips
- Fixed Premium payable once annually
- Small Business Travel Accident has three plans – Silver, Gold and Platinum. Which one you choose depends on how much cover you want.