Public Liability Insurance offers cover for third party liabilities (Bodily Injury / Property Damage) arising out of the premises and operations of the Insured and legal costs incurred in connection therewith.
- Public Liability Industrial Risks – For Manufacturing Units.
- Public Liability Non Industrial Risks – For Non Manufacturing entities like IT companies, BPOs, Hotels, Schools, Restaurants and Clubs
- Public Liability Act – For all business units handling hazardous substances as per Public Liability Act, 1991 and the rules framed there under.
For more comprehensive protection Public Liability Policy can be extended to cover legal expenses arising out of
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution,
- Act of God Perils,
- Carriage of treated effluents etc.
- Coverage for defense cost incurred with prior consent
- Benefit of Retroactive Date.